The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EF 50mm F1.2, Fuji X100 + hood, Luigi Case + Strap.

NorthWestDork

Have 3 things for sale, Im taking a small step back from expensive photography supplies. Ive decided to keep my beat up 5D and downgrade to a 35mm F2 lens.

Canon EF 50mm F1.2 $1500 shipped in USA, International pays true shipping costs via USPS.
-hood (has a sticker on it)
-cheap ProOptic UV filter
-Original Box
-front and rear caps and pouch

The red "Supreme" sticker is from www.SupremeNewYork.com. Im not sure how cleanly the sticker will come off the lens hood, so I'll leave it there for now and let the future owner decide. I am the original owner of this lens and bought it brand new from Adorama on March 2011. Filter was attached since day 1.

Fuji X100 with Fuji lens hood + adapter. $1420 shipped in USA
-All original boxes and accessories present
-includes official Fuji Lens Hood and Filter Ring adaptor
-Like new
-Bought from another forum member about 2-3 weeks ago. Just not my cup of tea.
-Will include an extra off-brand battery and cheap UV filter
-Just trying to cover my purchase and the inclusion of an extra battery and UV filter.

Leica M8 case and strap made by Luigi in Italy $200 shipped in USA
-Army Green
-Im the original owner

(I no longer own the M8)

Last edited:

NorthWestDork

Price Drops

$1400 for Canon 50mm 1.2
$1375 for X100
$180 for Leica M8 Luigi case + strap (would also be willing to sell just the case for a cheaper price).