The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Cobalt Blue Hasselblad 503cw + CFE 80mm f/2.8 + A12

socal

I may regret selling this near MINT Hasselblad 503cw with CFE Planar T* 80mm f/2.8 lens and A12 film back+ PM45, but need to balance the account. All in excellent to mint condition. I do not have the original boxes. Selling the entire setup for $4150.00 net to me but insured shipping is included.

Last edited:

Double Negative

Not Available
Re: FS: Cobalt Blue Hasselblad 503cw + CFE 80mm f/2.8 + A12

Oh man, that's gorgeous. Always liked the blue ones. Especially with thos ZV lenses.

socal

PM45 prism is SOLD, new price for the body and lens with filter, caps is $3650.00.

socal

still available for $3500.00 plus paypal without the PM45

P

Pim

still available for $3500.00 plus paypal without the PM45
Dear seller,

I like the color from the Hasselblad 305 CW very much and I might be interested in buying it.

I need more information first but I am new to this forum and I do not know how to do the nex step.

Yours sincerely,

Pim

stpf8

I had the 501cm in the same color. It's a beautiful camera.

socal

a bigger picture is attached

Last edited: