The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

21 Summilux ASPH + VF

jeffwros

$6250

Includes a Voigtlander 21mm viewfinder, PayPal/CC fees, shipping via insured FedEx Home or Ground and more listed below.

Purchased new in February and in excellent condition. There is one mark on the barrel that came from my camera bag strap (you will see it in the photos). Glass is excellent. Always used with the hood.

Comes as I received it with all packaging, boxes, caps, and etc... Warranty card, with my name on it, is included. If the warranty can be transferred I will be happy to provide whatever proof Leica needs in order for their records to reflect your ownership of the lens.

Images available at http://files.me.com/jeffwros/j1mxkg

I'm not sure where the market is at on this lens so please feel free to make me an offer.

Payment via PayPal or direct using credit card by phone.

PM with questions or offers.

Thanks for looking!

:thumbup:

kebebe

Can't seem to download the pictures. Can you email me at ke.bebe at yahoo? I am interested but need to look at the flaw cos I am looking for new condition. I will PM you on price.

Thks

kebebe

I got the files downloaded but where is the rub? Can you point out? Is it the near the red line/

thks

jeffwros

I will be sorting through PM's in a bit but wanted to add a couple of things to this listing:

1. US sale only.

2. The mark is located just below the red line roughly above the "1.4" where it reads "SUMMILUX-M 1:1.4/21 ASPH". It's very small but it's there and I wanted to make sure there were no surprises.

Again, I will be following up with PMs as in a few hours. Thanks again for all of the interest!

jeffwros

Thanks, kebebe!

Note: I've received quite a few PMs and believe I have responded to all of them. If I missed yours please forgive me and send me a reminder PM. I've had some solid offers and, should this not sell for the asking price, I will be sending out counter-offers or acceptance PMs tomorrow (Thursday).

About the pricing: The market for used Leica lenses is certainly up due to short supply. A 50 Summilux I sold around 45 days ago (not listed publicly) is now easily fetching $1000 more than I let it go for! What I have quickly learned is that what the market would bear 6 months ago, let alone one or two months ago, is on hold so long as demand continues to outpace supply.

Again, offers are welcome and I appreciate everybody's interest. I think that it is soon going to be sold as a few offers are in the ballpark but I'm holding out for that one person who just might want to go ahead and pick this up for the asking price!

At this time the lens continues to be available for purchase.

Thanks!

jeffwros

Sold!

Many thanks to everybody who expressed an interest in this lens! Keep an eye open for a black M6 classic coming to the B&S forum soon!

:)