The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3 Leica R ROM lenses for sale - 21-35, 35-70, 50 f/2.0

EH21

Hi All,
I'm selling off some of my lesser used Leica R lenses to raise cash to buy some Rollei gear - if you have anything for a 6008 let me know as trades might be possible.

21-35mm ROM zoom. Close to mint as I bought it as a demo and used it only two or three times. I don't shoot wide but have quite a bit of over lap in terms of focal length. Comes with box, caps, leather case, detachable hood. $1950 plus shipping. This should work on your Canon digital bodies if you remove the rubber shroud on the rear element (3 screws) and buy one of the inexpensive adapters. Very high quality optic. Much better than the canon counterpart. Reason for sale - I went to the 28mm f/2.8 and this is redundant and if I sell this I can justify the purchase of the 19mm f/2.8 :)

35-70 f/4 ROM zoom. This zoom has fantastic quality - it is very sharp with high contrast and low distortion as you would expect from leica. Has a great macro feature - push a button and the zoom ring will turn an extra bit and allow the lens to focus quite closely. It will work without any mods on 5D, 1Ds, 1DIII with an R to EOS adapter. Comes with front and rear caps, plus screw in hood. The lens is in excellent + condition - glass perfect. Removable hood has two scratches on it. Steal at $465 plus shipping. Reason for sale - I have the big brother to this the f/2.8 version.

50 f/2.0 Summicron ROM (type IV latest version). This is just an outstanding optic - incredibly sharp and also works brilliantly on the canon's. Has a built in retractable hood, and comes with front and rear caps. $400 plus shipping. Reason for sale - I have the 50mm summilux (E60 ROM) and don't need this although its a toss up which is better and the 'cron is much lighter. So if you were looking for the 50 'lux latest version let me know. I would like to sell one of them.

Items are located in San Francisco but I will ship to Europe. Contact me at [email protected]
Regards,
Eric Hiss