The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Accessories for Hy6 and AFi (+ Nikon flash)

David Klepacki

I have some odds and ends that I am not using:

1. Metz 54 MZ-4i Flash Unit, brand new in box - $500
- this is the latest one that includes Nikon i-TTL; I just have way too many flash units.

2. Metz SCA 3502 Adapter for Hy6/Afi/6008, like new - $300
- actually is new, but I took it out of plastic; never used.

3. Rollei 1.4X Extender, brand new in box - $1000

4. Rollei 17mm Extension Ring, mint/like new - $400

5. Rollei Bay 104 Lens Hood for 55mm PCS Shift Lens, Exc.+ - $250
- this will also fit the 50mm / F2.8 Rollei lenses.

6. Rollei Bay 104 Lens Hood for 110mm / F2, VG - $100
- this hood is well used, but it is all metal and gets the job done; although Rollei claims it is also for the 180/2.8, I do not recommend this for the 180; it is really made for the 110.

David Klepacki

There is a typo in my original posting. The model number is incorrect. It should read:

2. Metz SCA 3562 Adapter for Hy6/Afi/6008, like new - $300

David K

Workshop Member
Eric,
Saw your post over on LL and knew you'd jump on that hood :) Looks like you beat me to it while I was hemming and hawing over the price...

David K

Workshop Member
Eric,
Too bad they are pretty hard to come by. I picked one up on ebay for the Rollei 110 so they do come up from time to time. If I see one I'll drop you a line.