The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black 50mm F1.4 Summilux ASPH 6-bit

wattsy

Superb condition. Unmarked - no blemishes, dings or scratches. I'll call it Mint- to be on the safe side. The lens is boxed (silver/black variety) with all original paperwork and the usual leather case. 6-bit coded.

This is a VERY sharp lens, very flare resistant and I am only selling (somewhat reluctantly) because I'm moving to a 35/75 two lens set-up and I can't justify keeping it. I am looking for GBP 2400 (approx. USD 3800) plus insured shipping. Will ship worldwide (with a few exceptions) but prefer non-EU sale.

I have an eBay rating of 100% (username 'mobilefish') and have sold Leica items many times on the LUF classifieds (I have been an active member of that forum since 2003).

If you have any questions please ask.

Last edited:

wattsy

Lens available. Please note that the price is firm and please do not ask me to declare an artificially low customs value.

Insured shipping to USA is GBP 85. Other destinations by quotation.

Thanks.

Last edited:

dubes

I'm surprised this lens hasn't been snapped up already. If I didn't already have a Pre-Asph 50 'lux, I'd be all over this. I'm hoping it goes soon, because it's still pretty tempting at that price. Good luck with the sale.

Mike

wattsy

Lens reserved pending payment. Thanks again for the interest shown.

Last edited: