The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9-P Black $8900

JSK

I just got on in black. Haven't even opened it. Not sure if I want to keep it.

Wondering if there are enough interest out there.

Added: $8900 + paypal / FedEx shipping paid by seller.

Located in NYC / Manhattan

Last edited:

Terry

Re: Interest Check: Leica M9-P Black

Moderator Warning:
FS items must have a price. Please edit and post price within the next hour or the thread will be deleted.

JSK

That's another question that I have. How much should I be asking?

Ideally higher than retail.

leicashot

Haha.

I paid $8,789.48 for it so not so much of a money maker. And if I pay for shipping, I might be losing money. I should change that..
That's understandable, considering taxes

JSK

Yap, paid taxes on that and over night shipping. I just might return it if no one takes it. Since its sort of hard to find, I thought I offer it to other Leica enthusiasts first.

SYGTAFOTO

Haha.

I paid $8,789.48 for it so not so much of a money maker. And if I pay for shipping, I might be losing money. I should change that..
I'm just making jokes at your expense. :)
I presume every Leica owner wants this including me, and your asking price is fair.

JSK

I'm just making jokes at your expense. :)
I presume every Leica owner wants this including me, and your asking price is fair.

Of course. Not a problem. Did I mention that I am willing trade this for a Noctilux 0.95?
:D

aleksanderpolo

Lower than listing price, as a new one is available at precision camera at listing price today, you asked. :) As ideally for buyer, as low as possible :) Best wishes to your sale though.