Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Leica M9 Steel Grey - excellent condition - $5400 shipped

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD: Leica M9 Steel Grey - excellent condition - $5400 shipped

Just picked up another chrome M9-P, so I am selling my other Leica M9 in steel grey. Bought new from Dale Photo in March last year, so some warranty remaining. I have used the copy of Lightroom which came with the camera, so that is not available. I'll include the original invoice and papers and should any warranty issue arise between now and March 2012 (when the warranty expires), I would obviously assist the buyer with those issues as the camera is registered to me.

The camera has about 3700 shutter actuations - so it has seen light amateur use. Cosmetically, there are a few tiny blemished in the finish - they are very light a small. No gouges, scrapes nor dings! Overall, I'd grade the camera as excellent +. I suspect most would call it mint minus, but I'd rather be conservative. I will upload photos later today. The camera will ship like I received it, with everything you would get in the box if you purchased a new M9. $5400 including lower 48 insured shipping. Paypal is +2.9%. BOA transfer is OK from a regular forum member with some history.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica M9 Steel Grey - excellent condition - $5400 shipped

PM sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Here are the photos of the camera... I have highlighted every flaw - in reality, these are tiny and hard to see. Realistically, this is mint minus rather then excellent plus. I also forgot to mention that the camera has had a Giottos Schott glass LCD protector on it since the day I received it. It's still in perfect condition, as is the LCD underneath. The camera is still available - the first "I'll take it" gets it.
    Last edited by Don Hutton; 29th November 2011 at 15:44.

Post Thanks / Like

Salivating...
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD!
    Last edited by Don Hutton; 15th July 2011 at 12:54.