The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: 75 summilux 1.4 6 bit

bobbydigital

Transitioning my core lenses to modern designs. My copy of the 75 summilux 1.4 is excellent. It's the newer version with pull-out hood and it is factory 6-bit coded. It comes with rear cap and hood cap. Cosmetically I would rate it as Exc-. There is some very minor paint loss on the focus ring and aperture ring. Glass is superb. Probably the most poetic lens I have ever used, although I have never owned a noctilux. Interested in trade plus cash for these asph lenses (body condition not a priority):

- 75 cron 2
- 90 cron 2
- 50 lux 1.4
- 35 lux 1.4

Will post some pics later. Any questions, please ask!

dseelig

Hi Bobby I have both the 75 lux and the 90 cron from f 3.5 on except for the angle of view yu would not see a difference between the two. I would hesitate to get rid of this lens for the cron. If you ever need a 1.4 for a small tele do not let go.

bobbydigital

Surprised to hear that stopped down to f4 the 75 lux and 75/90 cron's would produce identical contrast and color. The main reason for trading was to achieve a modern, stronger look at all apertures. Thanks dsellig.

ashfaque

Hi Bobby I have both the 75 lux and the 90 cron from f 3.5 on except for the angle of view yu would not see a difference between the two. I would hesitate to get rid of this lens for the cron. If you ever need a 1.4 for a small tele do not let go.
+1

If possible, please do not sell it.

dseelig

Hi Bobby if you want a modern lens and cheap try the zeiss 50 mm f2 great lens and cheap. Stay away from the voigtlanders most overated garbage I have ever used.