The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Three Mamiya 6 and one RZllD

Grayhand

When the wind of change starts to blow through your way of work :eek:

I decided to sell of the rest of my Mamiya RZ and 6 cameras.
AFDlll is ok for my digital needs and also for 120 film.
Most planed film work is 4x5 and 8x10. So...

As always, positive to trade. At the moment looking for a portable flash system, some thing like the Elinchrom Ranger Quadra.

Two different Mamiya 6 and one Mamiya 6Mf, all in good working order.

1: Mamiya 6 + 150 mm, last model.
550 €

2: Mamiya 6 + 150 mm + 75 mm + 50 mm, last model.
999 €

3: Mamiya 6 Mf+ 150 mm + 75 mm + 50 mm, + panoramic kit + polarizer + polaroid + close up kit.
1190 €

Last edited:

Grayhand

Re: Three Mamiya 6 and one RZllD

Mamya RzllD + 37 mm /4.5 Fisheye lens (not in picture) + 50mm/ 4.5 ULD + 65 mm/4.0 M L-A + 110 mm/2.8 + 140 mm/4.5 M/L-A + 180 mm/4.5 Z + 180 mm/4 Soft focus with 3 disks + 250 mm/4.5 APO + 350 mm/5.6 APO + 1.4 converter + 75 mm shift lens (not in photo) + The measuring RZ67 AE Prism Finder (not in photo)
3 film magazine ( one 6x6) two polaroid magazine and so on...
1 750 €

I swallow PayPal fee and you the cost for freight.

Regards
Ray

Last edited:

Grayhand

Well, The interesting thing is that the Swedish mail actually ships to the US :D

My fourth Mamiya 6 was sold to US last week and has just cleared US custom and is now traveling domestic.
So just say the word and... :toocool:

Ray

Z

zhengpeng

I bought a Mamiya 6 with two lenses from Ray and received them today. All stuff are very carefully packed. With layers of protections, I suspected Ray was trying to ship them to Mars :) Anyway, dealing with Ray is a real joy. I'd recommend him to everyone!

Last edited: