The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm Summarit M LNIB

Stuart Richardson

I have a 35mm summarit that I bought thinking I would use as a compact alternative to my 35/1.4 ASPH -- well, I am not using it enough and it is time to sell it to raise some cash! It is in essentially new condition, complete with box and pouch.
I am asking 1300 dollars plus shipping and paypal fees.

The lens is located in Iceland, but I am a US citizen, and my paypal account is US based, so if you are in the states there should be no added fees. FedEx shipping is about 70-90 USD to the US, and it is the cheapest express carrier in Iceland, as well as the fastest and most reliable shipping method. I can also ship via the Icelandic postal service's airmail shipping, which is the most economical. It should take a week or two to arrive, and it has tracking. It would probably cost around 40 USD. I would only charge my costs. I am happy to ship anywhere, upon receiving payment.