The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D700 + Nikkor 28-300, 50mm 1.4G, 85mm 1.8D

T

Tuukka Elias

For sale is

Nikon D700 body
Comes with box and eveything included at the original backage. About a year old, has still few days warranty left.
Shutter shows about 4000 clicks.
Has been in very little use, and im selling it to fund other camera gear. Body doesnt have any signs of use. LCD covering plate has a tiny scratch at the corner. I would rate the body mint without the cover.
Comes with two original batteries, one that came with the camera and another I bought just month ago, and it has been charged only once. Also 16GB 30MB/s sandisk cf memory card and sturdier strap included.

1750€ shipped worldwide.

Also for sale are the following lenses:

Nikon AF-S Nikkor VR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED LNIB

Has wordwide warranty until 3.11.2011. Mint condition, has had filter on it all the time. Comes with Kenko Pro1D protector filter and original box + everything included when i bought it.

720€ Shipped worldwide

Nikkor 50mm 1.4 G LNIB
Bought 30.5.2011, so has still almost year EU warranty left. Condition MINT.
320€ Shipped

Nikkor 85mm 1.8D LNIB
Bought 30.5.2011, so has still almost year EU warranty left. Condition MINT. I have mounted this only once, took about 20 beautiful photos with it.
350€ Shipped

Everything as a set 3000€