The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: K5 Body and Lenses

ronjh

I bought this several months ago here, but now that've got my Leica equipment back, I no longer will be shooting with this as much as I had hoped. It's really an excellent system as the K5 thread here can attest. Not the least bit unhappy with it and wouldn't hesitate buying it again, but I don't want it to gather dust in my closet.

The K-5 body, has maybe 1200 shots taken. Comes with all the original boxes and lens bags/caps.

All items include shipping - CONUS only. Prices are net to me. If you use Paypal please use Gift or add fees. Below are the items for sale. Please PM with questions and thanks for looking. ---Ron Harris

Description.............................B&H....... .......Sell
K-5 body..........................$ 1,322.36....$ 1,050.00

35mm f2.8 DA Limited..........$ 539.95......$ 425.00

70mm f2.4 DA Limited..........$ 559.95......$ 440.00

Battery Grip D-BG4..............$ 199.94......$ 135.00
Extra Battery D-LI90.....................$ 37.52.......$ 20.00

ashwinrao1

Nice deals....If I needed any of these items, I'd be all over this...well, actually, PM sent...

Best,
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Ron. For anyone else interested in a K5 (awesome awesome camera) and a near perfect set of lenses (35 and 70). this is the deal that you should jump at. Ron's a great guy, with whom I have had successful purchases and longstanding communication, and he's a pleasure to deal with. Purchase with confidence!