The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Rolleicord V

leif e

I can no longer focus a TLR in reasonable time (the grass is visibly higher by the time I´m ready to snap). So I´m selling the Rolleicord V. The camera is in great shape. It was CLA´d by Will van Manen about a year ago and the frame spacing was fixed just now as a warranty fix. Glass is perfect on both lenses (as far as I can see). A new much brighter focusing screen from Rick Oleson was also fitted by WvM.
There is minor paint loss on a couple of edges, but hardly noticable (see pics). The brown leather never-ready case is quite worn, but functions. The original neck strap is broken.

I have about USD 340 in the camera, including the CLA. Hope to get back as much as possible of that. I´m not well versed in Rolleicord prices however, so make me an offer if you are interested.