The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 28mm Elmarit V3

Stuart Richardson

Up for sale is my father's 28mm f/2.8 Elmarit version three. He bought it new back in the mid to late 80s. I am selling it (with his blessing!) to raise some funds for another camera. This is an extremely good lens. I also have the 28mm Summicron, and the only difference I can tell is the summicron is a stop faster and a bit smaller. This particular lens is in superb shape. It comes with the hood, box (not pictured), and the case. I am asking 1250 USD plus shipping and paypal fees.

The lens is located in Iceland, but I am a US citizen, and my paypal account is US based, so if you are in the states there should be no added fees. FedEx shipping is about 70-90 USD to the US, and it is the cheapest express carrier in Iceland, as well as the fastest and most reliable shipping method. I can also ship via the Icelandic postal service's airmail shipping, which is the most economical. It should take a week or two to arrive, and it has tracking. It would probably cost around 40 USD. I would only charge my costs. I am happy to ship anywhere, upon receiving payment.