The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 for $6,995.00

Don Hutton

Yes - no issues at all in my experience. They also don't seem to export all their US market bound lenses to the Far East, like some well known US dealers do, so I'm feeling more supportive as time goes by.

sflxn

Um, why wouldn't you be able to buy from amazon. Have you never purchased anything from Amazon before? If they say it's available, it's available.

trisberg

It's the same price as B&H and both offer free shipping in the US. Not much to go wrong with either merchant as long as they show the item is in stock. They are both easy to deal with. I bought my M9 from Amazon and it worked out great, no problems.

-Thomas

thrice

Isn't $6995 the minimum (ergo - standard) advertised price in the USA? Am I missing something? Are you comparing to the M9P which is $7995 Erik?

S

syphlix

i haven't bought a leica body from them... but i've bought hundreds of other things from them... and amazon is a top-notch online retailer with a great return policy...

charlesphoto

$6995 is the MSRP in the USA. M9-P is $7995. So only other consideration is the dealer's service policy and whether you want to pay local taxes, etc vs ordering online.

Erik_A

You are right, I was comparing to the M9P for $7995, which is why I thought it was such a good price.