The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7 80mm and 43mm Lenses

Jeremy

Great condition 80mm f/4 lens for the Mamiya 7 series of cameras. Comes with front and back caps, scalloped hood, and a 58mm HMC Hoya UV(N) filter.

$400 + s&h.

Good condition 43mm f/4.5 lens for the Mamiya 7 series of cameras. Comes with front and back caps and 43mm viewfinder.

$1100 + s&h.

Have been a long-time member of Apug.org and the Large Format Forum (have listed these there, too) and can provide references if need be.

PayPal is the easiest way for me. Percentage to the guys here if it gets sold through GetDPI.

Stuart Richardson

This is a really great deal! The Mamiya 7II with these two lenses in particular is just amazing. If you shoot film and don't have these, you are missing out. The 43mm is the best super wide angle you can buy in medium format photography.

Jeremy

I agree with Stuart, buy them! :)

The rangefinder gig didn't really agree with me on a tripod so I'm going back to the 4x5.

fotografz

OMG, what a deal!

That 43 is beyond amazing. The Best photo I have hanging in my home is a Dyptic shot with that 43mm

PeterA

have to agree about the 43 - simply amazing lens, If Mamiya had a digi version of the 7 - they'd have my money for sure. this one done with the 43 - and scanned on a lowly Epson4800 ..slight crop..

David K

Workshop Member
Uh oh... I've got the camera and a couple of lenses but don't have the 43mm. Need to remind myself that I don't shoot film any more.

woodyspedden

Although I rarely shoot film these days the Mamiya 7 (and I have all the lenses) is not likely to ever go on the market. There are still times when I want MF quality and just don't want to carry a heavy kit. So I take out the Mamiya 7 and the 65 and 43 lenses and just have fun. IQ is so good!

Woody

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Excellent gear. As long as I ever consider shooting film, at all, I will hold onto my 7 kit. The 43 in particular is sharp, straight, and compact!