The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Zeiss 85mm and 16-35mm f2.8

jaehoppa

Sony CZ 85mm f1.4 lens
Body in excellent condition. Hood has some minor rub marks from normal usage but fairly unnoticeable. If you look real close you will see couple tiny nicks (very small) on the edge of the lens (not the glass) but very very minor. You will not see it once the hood is attached. Body and glass are very clean.
No box or leather pouch.
Would like to sell it for $1100 net

Sony CZ16-35mm f2.8 lens
Body in excellent condition. No noticeable dust on the rubber focus/zoom rings. I hate how these lenses are prone to collecting dust on the rubber rings but this one is very clean. Zoom ring is perfectly smooth without any creaking or clicking noise.
The hood has been damaged by the previous owner but was glued together. The fit is very tight onto the lens but it does fit in it's normal position. The damages is on the rear ring where it attaches to the lens. The main part of the hood (the petals) is not damaged. But you can see the glue marks around the back of the hood.
I have the box and paperworks but no leather pouch.
Would like to sell for $1490 net

if you buy both i will throw in a 35-70mm f4 lens for free.
thanks.