The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2 Zeiss ZK lenses for Nikon

benroy

Subscriber Member
HEADLINE INCORRECT: SHOULD READ "ZF", NOT ZK

FS: 25/2.8 Zeiss Distagon ZF (black) in immaculate condition. Very, very sharp. Comes with front, rear caps...no box, no papers. $695.00 including PayPal and CONUS shipping.

FS: 35/2 Zeiss Distagon ZF (black) also in immaculate condition. Incredibly sharp. Comes with front, rear caps, original box, papers. $695.00 including PayPal and CONUS shipping.

Will entertain bundle offers. Please contact via email

Roy Benson

Last edited:

benroy

Subscriber Member
OOPS! Headline should read ZF lenses, not ZK! I can find no way of editing the headline.

Roy Benson

benroy

Subscriber Member
Re: 2 Zeiss ZF lenses for Nikon

Also for sale: Zeiss 25/2.8 ZK lens (black) for Pentax: this is version 2 with the chip for automatic stopping down. Lens is very clean and very sharp....comes the front, rear caps and lens hood...no box, no papers.
$695.00 including PayPal and CONUS shipping.

Here are pics of the 2 ZF lenses and the 1 ZK lens

1st pic: 25/2.8 ZF...2nd pic: 35/2 ZF...3rd pic: 25/2.8 ZK

Roy Benson

Last edited:

D&A

OOPS! Headline should read ZF lenses, not ZK! I can find no way of editing the headline.

Roy Benson
Roy, not sure if the time frame has lapsed, but when you go to edit your posting, click on " Go Advanced" and see if you can then edit your title to reflect the changes you want to make. It works up to a certain point. If not, generally the modertors can make this change upon your request.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

benroy

Subscriber Member
bump for Tuesday AM...edit capability has been removed...could not fix the "ZK" boo-boo.

Roy Benson

emr

So are you selling the ZK lens too? In the first post you mention two ZF lenses and then post pictures of two ZF lenses and one ZK lens.

benroy

Subscriber Member
My apologies to all...I have really goofed up this listing. Thanks for clarification request: 2 ZF lenses for Nikon, 1 ZK lens for Pentax. The ZK lens for Pentax description has been included with the pics.

Roy Benson

Last edited: