The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD White MacBook 2.4 GHz/160 cheap

aboudd

13" Macbook: This was my son's MacBook 4.1, which I think is about 2 1/2 years old. Everything I sell is usually pristine, this laptop is the exception as it has been schlepped back and forth to school by a teenager. I cleaned the drive, repaired permissions, and it has OSX 10.6.8. It has the Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 Ghz, 160 GB drive. This model includes Firewire and ethernet ports as well as the usual USB, video out etc.

The screen is good, the white case is a bit discolored on the keyboard surface from use. There are no cracks or dings or gouges to anything. Includes the charger. No books, no boxes. I have been testing it for the past day and everything appears to be working well.

At $395.00 shipped, this is a great buy. (Refurbished go for over $800.00) Please note, the price is firm, so no offers please. PP fees are extra, I am happy to take your check or a postal money order. Check my feedback on FM (aboudd) and flea bay (screen name abouddweck), you'll be reassured. I think I remember nice things said about me here on Get DPI, I just don't know where to find them. ;-)

There is no warranty on it, but if it is not as I described you can return it within three days of receipt for a refund, less shipping charges.

Email [email protected].

Last edited: