The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Four Leica M Lenses + Two LNIB M9 bodies

fishandfowl

FS Special opportunity regarding four extremely hard-to-find Leica M-lenses and two Leica M9 camera bodies.

Here is the opportunity: Whoever buys one of my mint LNIB M9 bodies sescribed below will have option to purchase one of the following four highly-sought-after Leica M lenses for prices listed: (1) a Leica Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH FLE, 6 bit-coded, new and unused in box with papers - $7,550; (2) a Summilux-M 50/1.4 LHSA black paint special edition ASPH MP-3 lens, 6 bit-coded in Solms, mint LNIB, ($6950); (3) a Summilux-M 50/1.4 ASPH silver chrome, 6 bit-coded in Solms, mint LNIB, $5750 (purchsed from Ashwin Rao) ; or (4) a Noctilux f/1, V.1 58mm front thread lens with N.D. filter, 6bit-coded in Solms (mint-, original box, $7,250), when the first M9 body and M lens is purchased, the buyer of second body can choose from the remaining three lenses or purchase two or three of the remaining lenses at prices listed. The two M9 Camera bodies are: (A). a black M9 upgraded with genuine black cameraleather (original vulcanite covering will also be included). Body will be delivered with Giotto LCD cover, Thumbs-up CSEP4, and choice of red or black dot leica logo. LNIB with papers, less than 2000 clicks; $6100; and (B) A Steel Gray M9 body with genuine cameraleather covering instead of the original "sandpaper" covering (original covering included, however). Will be delivered with Giotto LCD cover and Thumbs-up CSEP1. LNIB, less than 4,000 clicks, all papers and box. $6,200. I have 100% EB feedback and enjoy excellent reputation here (see prior comments about me and my gear from Ashwin Rao, Brad Husick, Marc Williams. PM me with questions. I will also provide my cell # for more in-depth discussion, if requested. I will hopefully get a chance to take and post photos of this gear later. Sorry, not interested in trades or selling lenses alone unless bodies are sold first.

OlliL

FS Special opportunity regarding four extremely hard-to-find Leica M-lenses and two Leica M9 camera bodies.

Here is the opportunity: Whoever buys one of my mint LNIB M9 bodies sescribed below will have option to purchase one of the following four highly-sought-after Leica M lenses for prices listed:

(1) a Leica Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH FLE, 6 bit-coded, new and unused in box with papers - $7,550;

(2) a Summilux-M 50/1.4 LHSA black paint special edition ASPH MP-3 lens, 6 bit-coded in Solms, mint LNIB, ($6950);

(3) a Summilux-M 50/1.4 ASPH silver chrome, 6 bit-coded in Solms, mint LNIB, $5750 (purchsed from Ashwin Rao) ; or

(4) a Noctilux f/1, V.1 58mm front thread lens with N.D. filter, 6bit-coded in Solms (mint-, original box, $7,250),

when the first M9 body and M lens is purchased, the buyer of second body can choose from the remaining three lenses or purchase two or three of the remaining lenses at prices listed. The two M9 Camera bodies are:

(A). a black M9 upgraded with genuine black cameraleather (original vulcanite covering will also be included). Body will be delivered with Giotto LCD cover, Thumbs-up CSEP4, and choice of red or black dot leica logo. LNIB with papers, less than 2000 clicks; $6100;

and

(B) A Steel Gray M9 body with genuine cameraleather covering instead of the original "sandpaper" covering (original covering included, however). Will be delivered with Giotto LCD cover and Thumbs-up CSEP1. LNIB, less than 4,000 clicks, all papers and box. $6,200.

I have 100% EB feedback and enjoy excellent reputation here (see prior comments about me and my gear from Ashwin Rao, Brad Husick, Marc Williams. PM me with questions.

I will also provide my cell # for more in-depth discussion, if requested. I will hopefully get a chance to take and post photos of this gear later. Sorry, not interested in trades or selling lenses alone unless bodies are sold first.

Sorry, but I found it so difficult to read, that I had to redo your post.

GLWS, that some really nice gear!

bradhusick

I have personally seen this gear and it's in superb condition. Ed is a great seller and 100% trustworthy.

fishandfowl

Thanks, Brad.

For anyone interested in these hard-to-find lenses but not necessarily interested in the M9 bodies, consider buying one of my M9 bodies in order to get the lens or lenses you want and then selling the body, if you wish, yourself. That is exactly what I did (and what Brad did) to get the LHSA special edition MP3 50/1.4 ASPH chrome and black paint lenses and what we both did to get the two 50/2 black paint summicrons that came with the MP Classic kits.

If you already have an M9, don't expect that you won't need a back-up. It's a great camera, but no pro would leave home without two of them (or any other camera they depend on).

OlliL - thanks for making my post a lot more readable.

Ed

fishandfowl

SALE PENDING receipt of funds for special edition LHSA MP3, 50/1.4 Summilux-M, ASPH plus BP MP3 Leicavit and black M9 body.

fishandfowl

I've decided not to sell my 50/f1 V1 Noctilux or my 35/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH FLE at this time. Instead, I am replacng the f/1 V1 Noctilux in this opportunty with my LNIB unused 50mm Noctilux f/0.95 ASPH. I know the f/0.95 ASPH Noctilux is better in every respect than the f/1 V1 version but I'm just not using the f/0.95. If you want to buy my 50 Noct f/0.95 ASPH, I will sell it for 12,500 USD, PROVIDED buyer also buys my LNIB silver gray M9 (6,200 USD) as described in my earlier post. To avoid any confusion, I will do a completely new post in a little while.