The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 205TCC

PSon

I hated to let this camera go and it is my all time favorite camera but since I have two of them I have to sell this camera to fund another lens. It is a special version since it is a true demo directly from Hasselblad with the word DEMO on the back. This camera has Zone mode with spot metering. The meter is dead on and never fail with high precision. This camera can be converted to digital and will take the Hasselblad CFV digital back. The conversion to digital only cost $400 now since Hasselblad USA finally is trained to do this procedure. The Hasselblad 205TCC can take all Hasselblad lens (CF, CFi, CFE, F and FE). My favorite lens on this camera is the Distagon T* 4.0/40 CFE IF, Planar T* 2.0/110 FE, Superachromat 5.6/250 CFE, Superachromat Tele Power Pack T* 2.8/300 and Superachromat T* 5.6/350 CFE and Tele-Tessar T* 4.0/350 FE.

Item: Hasselblad 205TCC
Condition: Mint
Price: $2700

Last edited:

fotografz

Son, can you post a photo showing the camera ... especially the area with the "Demo" printed on it? I am very interested and will go for it pending seeing the requested photos.

Thanks,

-Marc

David K

Workshop Member
Too bad Marc is a zen lighting guy... I have the perfect Pentax Zone VI modified spot meter to go with this great camera :)

fotografz

Too bad Marc is a zen lighting guy... I have the perfect Pentax Zone VI modified spot meter to go with this great camera :)
Well, let's not take that Zen thing to far ... ;)

It was the Zone system that helped me better understand photographic light back when I was a whipper-snapper, and Ansel was still around so I could attend one of his "talks."

fotografz

I hated to let this camera go and it is my all time favorite camera but since I have two of them I have to sell this camera to fund another lens. It is a special version since it is a true demo directly from Hasselblad with the word DEMO on the back. This camera has Zone mode with spot metering. The meter is dead on and never fail with high precision. This camera can be converted to digital and will take the Hasselblad CFV digital back. The conversion to digital only cost $400 now since Hasselblad USA finally is trained to do this procedure. The Hasselblad 205TCC can take all Hasselblad lens (CF, CFi, CFE, F and FE). My favorite lens on this camera is the Distagon T* 4.0/40 CFE IF, Planar T* 2.0/110 FE, Superachromat 5.6/250 CFE, Superachromat Tele Power Pack T* 2.8/300 and Superachromat T* 5.6/350 CFE and Tele-Tessar T* 4.0/350 FE.

Item: Hasselblad 205TCC
Condition: Mint
Price: $2700
Hello? Son? Are you there?

See my post and let me know.

Thanks,

Marc

Evanjoe610

Son and Marc,

I thought that all of the 205TCC and also the 205FCC had the Zone System with Spot metering. That was what separated the 205 series from the other 200 series bodies. (203FE, 202FA,and the bargain basement entry 201F body)

Evan

fotografz

Son and Marc,

I thought that all of the 205TCC and also the 205FCC had the Zone System with Spot metering. That was what separated the 205 series from the other 200 series bodies. (203FE, 202FA,and the bargain basement entry 201F body)

Evan
Correct. I already have the 203FE converted for use with the CFV digital back ... I was looking to add the 205 for shooting film using the zone spot metering.

David K

Workshop Member
I had the 205 TCC for a bit, barely used it so it's gone. Now I have the "bargain basement" 201 F which I tried out with my Sinar back but it wasn't a good mix. If anybody wants my 201 F drop me a line. It's cheap compared to it's big brothers but still a great camera.

Evanjoe610

Marc,

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought that maybe it was a special 205TCC that allowed Spot metering in Zone.

And David, sorry for that "mean term" for the 201F. In fact its the best when compared to whatever was of the 2000 series and the the absolute inexpensive entry point into the world of the 200 series Focal Plane Hasselblad system.

In a pinch if the battery dies or whenever the electronic fails you, this camera will be just the 501CM unlike the 2000 series. Those bodies were battery dependent.

frontosa

Workshop Member
Hi Marc:

I spoke to Son a few minutes ago and told him to respond on his ad. He said he has been out and about looking at houses. He will respond to you later this evening.

Gerry

David K

Workshop Member
Hi Marc:

I spoke to Son a few minutes ago and told him to respond on his ad. He said he has been out and about looking at houses. He will respond to you later this evening.

Gerry
Hi Gerry,

Good to see you over here. If Son's looking for houses he may have to add a zero to the price of this camera...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Son, you need to embed the actual image location url that ends in .jpg if using the IMG string code...

(This can be confusing for folks posting, because they can see their linked images if they are on the local system for them when they post the link, but those of us viewing over the net cannot.)

For example, I can insert this image url in the IMG code string OR leave it as the link you can click and go to the image directly: http://forum.getdpi.com/gallery/files/2/50shift.jpg

However, I cannot embed this host URL for that same image in the IMG code string or I will get the little blue question mark boxes. Here is the driect link URL, http://forum.getdpi.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2729&c=47 and here is that same URL embedded in the IMG code string:

Cheers,

PSon

Son, can you post a photo showing the camera ... especially the area with the "Demo" printed on it? I am very interested and will go for it pending seeing the requested photos.

Thanks,

-Marc
hi Marc,
Sorry for the late response but I was looking for a house in LA and the baby is sick. I found sometimes to take the images for you to see below and I will hold the camera for you.

Best Regards,
-Son

http://popcapture.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=96
http://popcapture.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=94
http://popcapture.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=95

David K

Workshop Member
None of the photos are accessable. Can't see them.
Marc, you can't see the one's I posted either ???? The problem with Son's link was that you had to login to his site to view them... so I copied them and posted them up the same as I do with all other images.

fotografz

They're visible to me, Marc. (Safari 3.0.4). Maybe a refresh or a cache dump would help?
I can see the tiny ones. The links go to a page that says: "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." ... then it asks for a password. :banghead: