The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 50 Lux ASPH 6-Bit, Zeiss 85/2 ZM and more

John Black

Slimming down the M gear. Both lenses are like new and boxed. I am not interested trades.

WITHDRAWN - Leica 50mm F1.4 Summilux-M ASPH - Black

During past year my preferences have shifted 50mm to 35mm and my 50 Lux ASPH has sat unused for nearly a year. It is like new and includes the box, Leica caps, original Leica lens case/pouch and all the original packaging. I have had four 50 Lux ASPH's over the years and this one is the best to date. Lens is perfectly centered and sharpness is even across the frame at F1.4. Focus is spot on with M9's.

Zeiss 85mm F2 Sonnar ZM
Like New, Boxed
$3350 net to me, US sale only

The 85/2 ZM has been fun to use, but I far too many 90ish / 100ish lenses, plus a lot of zooms covering the same range. The 85/2 ZM has very smooth bokeh at F2 and is nice for portraits. Stopped down the detail for landscapes is stunning. The lens also does a nice job at holding highlights compared to Leica lenses like the 75mm APO & 90 Elmarit.

Artisan & Artist DCAM 7000 Bag
Like New, Used One Time
$250 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US, US sale only

Very nicely made bag, just bigger than I need right now. Comes with all the inserts that came with it as new. I'm the original owner and purchased it from Popflash sometime in 2010. It was used once has been in the closet since.

Thumbs Up CSEP-1
Mint Condition, Boxed, Black with White Lettering
$110 Shipped and Paypal'd, US sale only

The CSEP-1 (CS = Cold Shoe) is in mint condition. Selling because I do not have any wide angle lenses and do not need a Thumbs Up with the cold shoe. Sale includes the box, but the box was crushed when shipped to me.

Leica 21mm 12008 Viewfinder
Mint Condition, Includes Leica leather case
$350 Shipped and Paypal'd, US sale only

Had a 21mm Elmarit awhile back. Sold the lens awhile back and never got around to sell the viewfinder. Viewfinder is in mint condition. This is plastic viewfinder with the locking tab for the hot shoe.

Last edited: