The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X100 camera

B

babbit

Selling an excellent condition Fuji X100 camera. It comes with all accessories, boxes, manuals, etc...as if bought new. I installed a screen protector (the non residue ones that are easily removable) and a UV filter since day 1, so the camera is in excellent physical condition.

Also including a spare aftermarket battery, Hoya 49mm HMC UV filter, a Cokin 49mm extension ring (what I use to mount the filter), and an old Vivitar push on lens cap to complete the old school look.

Asking $1375 shipped w/ insurance in the US only. Buyer pays 3% paypal fee unless you want to avoid it by gifting the payment: it's your choice.

I've bought a couple lens from this forum, but I've haven't really sold anything yet. I have sold many things on eBay if you need references.

B

babbit

Per Request, here are some photos. Note, that the Gordy Strap is not included. I just forgot to remove it before taking photos. The photos are of the camera with the extension ring and UV filter. The original silver trim and lens cap are in the box.