The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Updated Leica M lenses + M9 opportunity

fishandfowl

FS Update re Special Opportunity to acquire four (4) of my remaining very hard-to-find Leica M-lenses and a LNIB MINT M9 Steel Gray camera body:

NOTE: the Leica 50/1.4 ASPH BP LHSA MP3 Lens, Leicavit and Black M9 body are now spoken for. HOWEVER, Whoever buys my LNIB Steel Gray M9 camera body described below will have option to purchase one or more of the following four highly-sought-after Leica M lenses for the prices listed:

(1) NOT PREVIOUSLY LISTED - Latest 50mm f/.095 Noctilux MINT LNIB 6bit-coded in Solms with all papers, this is the impossible-to-find, new, iconic, “King of the Night” lens (will include two N.D. filters for midday bokeh), $12,500;

(2) Leica Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH FLE, 6 bit-coded, new and unused in box with papers – after reconsidering I have decided to sell. $7,250;

(3) Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH silver chrome, 6 bit-coded in Solms, mint LNIB, $5750 (purchased from Ashwin Rao)

(4) SALE PENDING: Summilux-M 50/1.4 LHSA black paint special edition ASPH MP-3 lens, 6 bit-coded in Solms, mint LNIB, ($6950), black paint MP3 Leicavit ($1100) black paint Leica M9 body Mint LNIB ($6100); These three itens RESERVED PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS

Description Steel Gray M9: It has genuine cameraleather upgraded camera covering instead of the original "sandpaper" fake leather covering (original covering will be included, however, in case buyer wants to return it to original). Will be delivered with Giotto LCD cover and Thumbs-up CSEP1. LNIB, less than 4,000 clicks, all papers and box. $6,200.

I have 100% positive EBay feedback and enjoy excellent reputation here (see prior comments about me and my gear from Ashwin Rao, Brad Husick, Marc Williams. PM me with questions.

I will also provide my cell # for more in-depth discussion, if requested. Will be posting photos of the remaining gear as soon as I can. Sorry, not interested in trades or selling lenses alone unless remaining steel gray M9 body is sold first. Once someone buys the steel gray M9 the rest of the lenses will be fair game for all getDPI members.

Thanks again.