The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ThinkTank Bags

rodester

Finding the perfect camera bag has left me with a wee surplus, so a few have to go:

ThinkTank Rotation360 backpack camera bag $135 ($279 new)
BNIB (if it came in a box :)) Bought this pack and then just never used it. Innovative rotating hip pack gives you quick access to your most used gear without removing the pack from your shoulders. Very cool bag, especially for large SLR or Medium Format rigs. Still has original packing material and all straps, clips and accessories.

ThinkTank SpeedRacer bag $80 ($179 new)
I think I used this one a couple of times, but in totally mint condition. Large enough to carry an SLR with 70-200 attached.

ThinkTank Glass Taxi backpack $50 ($149 new)
This is a great compact bag for larger lenses. I'm not toting any big lenses anymore, so it's getting zero use. Excellent condition.

I'll absorb the paypal fees, you pay actual shipping. CONUS only.

kapekodder

Speed Racer arrived

Brad was great to communicate with and he had described the bag perfectly. Would deal again.