The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS : Manfrotto 303SPH Pano Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlo

Well I decided to start another thread as the one i have originally posted in was really messy and I did not put my asking price in my first post.

So here goes, I have a like new Manfrotto 303SPH Pano kit for sale, free shipping worldwide, 450$ +PP fees or 425$ if paid via wire.
If sold to EU i can send from Slovenia so you can get off without paying import taxes and me not having to pay high export fees...
I have positive feedback here,on LuLa and RFF (Phase one kit, 500CM kit and Leica M7 sold to date).

Picture here :
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45201&d=1308060797

NOTE: TRIPOD IS NOT FOR SALE OR INCLUDED IN THIS SALE

P.S.
I would also consider a trade for some Pentax digital or Analog stuff.

Thank you for reading :)

Karlo

Bump, offers considered ... :) 425$ pp included or 400$ if wired... Free shipping via EMS.

Best Regards

Karlo

Got some inquiries, the head can hold a 1D body with 70-200 28 lens and did hold a 500CM kit nicely so in my opinion given that you have a sturdy tripod you can put a medium format rig on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.