The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP Black .72 finder. Mint Demo

eshotwell

Absolutely Like New Leica MP Black. Includes body cap and mint manual. No box. This was a store demo and to the best of my knowledge it has never had a roll of film through it. Shipping is FREE to PayPal USA Verified addresses. USA sales only please. $3800.00.
I bought this beautiful camera several months ago when I decided that I really needed to step up from my M6 TTL. Still haven't loaded any film in the camera and it looks like I'm more comfortable with the M6.

PS: This camera also includes a like new Leica manual crank (not shown in pics). Perfect match for the camera and no extra charge.

Last edited:

eshotwell

Price reduced to $3600.00. Still includes free shipping to USA PayPal Verified addresses when paid by PayPal. -ED