The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tripod + Manual lenses

Bogen Tripod
Bogen/manfrotto 3021 tripod. works great. I dont need it anymore because my grandfather gave me his old tiltall tripod, and I'd much rather use that one because of nostalgic reasons...
weight around 9 pounds. very solid tripod. good for studio work. all aluminum construction
Head included: Bogen/manfrotto #3063
$120 ***Shipping is free***

Lenses
Zesnar 35mm f2.8 lens
52mm diameter
this optics on this lens dont seem too bad, but for some reason or another the aperture doesn't work and even though the focusing ring works and the elements move, the lens doesnt seem to focus properly
Would be great just as a show piece
$15

Trades
interested in micro 4/3
SMC Pentax 28mm f2.8/f3.5, 40mm f2.8, 50mm f1.4

Methods of Payment
I can accept Paypal (has to be sent first, sorry), Amazon payments or money order/ money in the mail.
I Prefer to deal with individuals located in the United states since there's no currency issue whatsoever, no hard feelings.

*For all items, shipping is on me. For all items above $10, tracking # is included
*All offers will be considered

Heat under
commissioneranthony

Thanks for looking!

New prices and more stuff:

Bogen Tripod
Bogen/manfrotto 3021 tripod. works great. I dont need it anymore because my grandfather gave me his old tiltall tripod, and I'd much rather use that one because of nostalgic reasons...
weight around 9 pounds. very solid tripod. good for studio work. all aluminum construction
Head included: Bogen/manfrotto #3063
$110 ***Shipping is free***

Lenses

Zesnar 35mm f2.8 lens for canon FD
optics are very clean, no scratches/scuffs. no fungus. no oil on any elements. no seperation.
for some reason or another the aperture doesn't work and even though the focusing ring works
and the elements move, the lens doesnt seem to focus properly
Would be great just as a show piece
52mm diameter
$12

Beston 28mm f2.8 lens for Canon FD
optics are clean, no scratches/scuffs. no fungus. no oil on any elements. however, there looks like signs of seperation on the edges of the front most elenent.
for some reason or another the aperture doesn't work
lens focuses, but aperture does not work.
52mm diameter

$15

Tokina 28mm f2.8 "A" type pentax lens. will work on pentax k mount series.
lens works nicely, no scratches/blemishes. no fungus. may be some tiny bits of dust inside, but I dont see any.
I purchased this lens for $35 from a camera store in NH. however, I didnt realize lens barrel was stiff, so I lubricated it with wd 40.
however, wd 40 got on aperture blades, so there is oil on aperture blades. I have only found internal reflection a problem at f2.8
there are no signs of oil on any of the optics. i can still take very nice pictures with this lens, however, night time f2.8 shots have semicircular light reflections on the images. looks kinda neat though.
$20

Micro 4/3 to Canon FD Lens Adapter
made by rainbowimaging. works absolutely fine.
I gave up on canon FD system and moved over to pentax K and leica M
$15

Trades
interested in:
olympus 12mm f2
SMC Pentax 50mm f1.4/1.2
SMC Pentax 16mm f2.8
any broken micro 4/3 body/lens

Methods of Payment
I can accept Paypal (has to be sent first, sorry), Amazon payments or money order/ money in the mail.
I Prefer to deal with individuals located in the United states since there's no currency issue whatsoever, no hard feelings.

*For all items, shipping is on me. For all items above $10, tracking # is included
*All offers will be considered

Heat under
commissioneranthony

Thanks for looking!