The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D70 6.1MP DX DSLR & Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED

Nixer

Hey, I am selling my Nikon D70 6.1MP DX DSLR & Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED.

The D70 is in good condition with signs of wear but is in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION. I am the 2nd owner of the D70. It was previously owned by WDW Entertainment which runs the photo services for Walt Disney World, as such there is WDW DPI carved on the bottom of the body. Despite the cosmetics it is a perfectly working camera and does not suffer from the common CHA/ERR errors. Updated to the latest firmware.

It is missing the Nikon DK-20 eyepiece and the cover for the USB port.

The lens is in PERFECT condition both cosmetically and functionally. It is tack sharp and was bought NEW in August of 2006.

Here is what you're getting:

• Nikon D70 Outfit Box w/ all manuals/packaging
  • Nikon D70 6.1MP DX DSLR
  • Nikon MS-D70 Battery Holder
  • Nikon Strap
  • Nikon USB & Video Cables
  • Nikon BM-5 LCD Cover
  • Nikon MH-18 Quick Charger
  • Nikon EN-EL3 Battery
  • Digital Concepts Lithium Ion battery replacement for EN-EL3 x2
  • Trancend 2GB 80X CF card
  • Nikon AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED w/ Nikon Front/Rear Caps, Nikon HB-38 Hood & Aftermarket Pouch

I had originally bought the D70 because I wanted to use it as a 2nd body but did not end up using it and the lens is perfect but I want to upgrade to something better.

I am asking $700 via PayPal. I can cover the PayPal fee, you cover shipping from 60301 to CONUS ONLY.

I would like to sell together. Price is negotiable.

Pictures of ACTUAL items:

The complete kit:

Back view with CF card:

CF Card port:

Right Side:

Left Side:

Top View:

Bottom View - As you can see WDW DPI is carved into the bottom:

Signs of Wear - Buttons are a bit worn but functional and not sticky:

Back View:

Front View:

Lens Extended:

Lens Front View:

Lens Side View:

Lens Back View:

Lens Rear Element:

Lens Front Element:

Lens next to Aftermarket Pouch:

Nixer

Re: FS: Nikon D70 6.1MP DX DSLR & Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED

BUMP

Also forgot to mention it has less than 14K shots.