The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2.3 Quad Core i7 8GB RAM

leicashot

This is the latest top of the range Macbook Pro with 15-inch Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display. Retails for $3148 and comes with the additional AppleCare warranty. It is the top of the range, fastest most current Macbook available.

This unit is only 2 months old and in mint condition, barely used. Screen is unmarked and so is the body. Comes with everything in box including receipt and Applecare warranty.

Yours for only $2700 shipped and paypaled within the US only. I prefer direct deposit into BOA account as I need to sell this fast, so take off $60 for using this payment method.

Last edited by a moderator:

bradhusick

Re: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2.3 Quad Core i7 8GB RAM

You might want to mention this has a 750GB 5400RPM HD.

leicashot

For $3k total I'll include an OWC 240GB Mercury EXTREME Pro 3G SSD 2.5" Serial-ATA 9.5mm Solid State Drive. With this drive this computer flys!

To sum up, if you add to $2199:
- 2.3 processor $250
- 8GB RAM $200
- Antiglare high rez screen $150
- Apple care protection plan $349
TOTAL: $3148 + tax

Then add about $500 for the SSD drive

Hope this helps....

Last edited:

leicashot

Will entertain trade offers for:

- 28mm Summicron
- 50mm Hexanon 1.2
- 50mm Summilux ASPH or e46 PRE-ASPH
- 60mm Hexanon 1.2

leicashot

More pictures added...as you can see its is absolutely unmarked and like new.

leicashot

out the door price of $2500!!!!

This is practically a new computer, latest and most powerful configuration. Lets get this sold today. Will entertain trade offers too for nice 50mm lenses