The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Black in good cosmetic condition

Araakii

I have decided to sell my digital gears to go back into film. So here it is, the black M9 that has stayed with me for the past 12 months or so. There is still 9 months of warranty left but it's registered under my name so you probably have to go through me first should any issues arise.

All accessories are included in complete original packaging. It has a Giottos glass LCD screen protector on since new and I can include a 4 GB SD card if you are interested.

Tentative price $5,700 with shipping included to CONUS. Canadian buyers can pay extra for shipping. Payment by major bank cashier's check or Pay Pal GIFT.

Let me know if you have other questions.

rsolti13

Just to let everyone know, I had a high dollar transaction with Kay and he is trustworthy. I was not his first either

ashwinrao1

Kay, nooooo! Don't do it....just kidding....

FYI, I sold a lens to Kay many moons ago, and he's a great guy. Trustworthy, and I'm only disappointed that he's taking his talents back to film...his images with the M9 are worthy of advertisements in praise of the camera....

Best o' luck, Kay!

Ashwin

Godfrey

I just hope one of these is available when my ship gets in...
That's exactly what I'll be looking for when I've got the money in the bank.

Araakii

Thanks all. I might one day jump back into digital, but for now I want to force myself to think harder about my images and shooting without instant feedback is one of the ways to do that.

Araakii

I am still thinking to upgrade M7 to M9, while you are already on the way back.
Good price.
I got a M7 two weeks ago. I was a little bit surprised at how similar it is to M9. Other than loading and rewinding film, I felt just like I had an M9 in my hand.