The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

UV/IR Filters

shaunmlavery

I recently sold my M8 and I have a few UV/IR filters left, so they are for sale.

Leica E39 Silver $60

B+W E46 Black $55

B+W E60 Slim Black $55

Payment
I'll take care of the Paypal fees on this one.

Shipping
$2.00

shaunmlavery

Still have them.

I'll take care of the shipping and fees. The $2.00 shipping was kind of a joke that was going to be reflected in a price drop but I can't seem to edit my original post anymore?

Anyways, if you are interested, I still have them. They will be available until marked sold.

shaunmlavery

The boxes were misplaced along the way when these were on my 35 cron, 21 biogon, 50 noct. They are now in bubble wrap ready to go to the new owner(s).

Any questions, just let me know.

shaunmlavery

Filters sold!

FWIW, I found a 60mm B+W ND .6 filter that I used on the noctilux a few times that I no longer need when shipping these filters today. If you are interested, let me know.