The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

*RELIST* Contax G 28/2.8 and 90/2.8 and G1 body NEX adapter

gambaphoto

Original buyer backed out of local sale so its back up.

I picked up this great kit a few months back here on FM, it is a kit that I have always wanted and I finally got to have it and its everything I thought and hoped it would be, sadly I just don't find myself getting to use it the way I wanted to.

I was also hoping to get into the Sony NEX line and use these lenses with the adapter, but I just haven't gotten to that either yet and with the new NEX 7 and NEX C5 to be announced and the NEX C3 just coming out this kit needs to go to someone who will use it. I hate to see it go and I'm sure I'll kick myself once I do get into the NEX line but for now it just needs to be used.

Everything is in used condition there are minor markings on the lens exterior and the hoods have some minor dings and scratches, minor cleaning marks on the the 28mm front element and typical bumps and marks on the body from simply being used but nothing,( really I mean it ) nothing will effect the image quality. I have put three rolls of film through this set up using both lenses and it works perfectly.

I would really like to keep this kit together, and I'd like $525 includes paypal and shipping US or Canada.

Contax G 28mm f/2.8 with hood and rear cap and original leather pouch ($325)
Contax G 90mm f/2.8 with hood and original leather pouch ($200)
Contax G1 body with original strap and body cap ($50 or free with both lenses)
Contax G to NEX adapter kippon white with full body focus ring ($40)

http://www.gambaphoto.com/IMG_1698.JPG
http://www.gambaphoto.com/IMG_1696.JPG

Please PM any offers or questions and I will post some photos later today.

Thank you
Paul

gambaphoto

it looks like I have a buyer for the G1 body and the 90mm lens.

The 28mm and adapter are still for sale, how about $330 for both shipped and paypal.
Also there is a correction the adapter is a rainbow imaging adapter not Kipon but still works perfectly.