The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS]Nikon Coolscan VED & Ricoh GR1v

nahlene

Hi guys i have two items for sale, i'd apologize for the so-so picture quality 'coz i only have an iphone to take digital photos:

1. Nikon Coolscan VED (aka LS-50) GENUINE VUESCAN PRO 9 ..... $850 CAD OBO

I am the second owner of this scanner, the original owner was mainly a MF user and had barely used it, so it was maintained in an almost like-new condition. I picked it up about 3 months ago and only scanned approximately 20 rolls through. When not used, i always used an clean towel to cover it from dust. Come with Negative and slide holders, original purchase receipts, software & documents and USB & Power Cords.

I have bought the Vuescan Pro ($79 something) and it will come with the bundle because i am moving to an Epson V750 which will give me Silverfast Ai. So I will put it in the scanner combo. I am sure you can update it with my registration code 'coz i will not be using it anymore.

-------------------------------(i am a divider)

2. Ricoh GR1v (silver).......$450 CAD OBO

Another for sale is a silver Ricoh GR1v, i don' need to introduce this camera coz i believe everyone at RFF know it very well.

Fully working, no issue with the top panel display, no issue with viewfinder information etc.

Come with the lens hood, leather pouch. I have also spent $40 to buy the Schott stick-on UV designed for this camera because the filter-adapter of GR1 series is so bloody hard/expensive to find (You may see the green-coated UV in the picture.)

--------------- (I'm another divider)

****Payment:
Both items are listed and should be transacted in Canadian dollars in Paypal.

****Shipping:
1. The VED is for North American ONLY. $25 within Canada and $35 to the U.S.
2. The GR1v shipping is $13 within Canada, $20 to U.S. and plz inquire for the rest of the world.
3. I reside in Downtown Toronto. Local pick-up is welcomed and encouraged.

****You are very welcomed to msg me regarding any question :) THANKS FOR READING.