The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rollei 40mm f3.5 Super Angulon PQ

Graham Mitchell

I have two of these lenses (this was the backup) but will sell one to raise some cash. The lens is in excellent+ condition and comes with front and rear caps and the optional hood (a $200 extra). Serial number is 14794128. Lens works with several Rollei 6000 series cameras, and the new Hy6/AFi as well.

The only one which I can find on ebay which has sold recently went for $3000, and is essentially identical to mine:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rollei-40mm-f...oryZ3354QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

To avoid ebay I would be happy to take $2900 (plus shipping & insurance). Payment by bank transfer only.

Photos of the lens can be supplied on request.

PSon

This lens is extremely compact and yet versatile especially for crop factor sensor.