The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT (CAN): Leica 35mm lenses + extras

SYGTAFOTO

I have a bunch of little pieces that I would like to sell. I've listed two 35mm lenses but I will only sell one. I honestly can't decide which one to keep. This should say heaps about the performance of the Summaron!

- Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron ASPH, black, 6-bit coded, everything included except box, like new condition, $2500

- Leica 35mm f/2.8 Summaron f/2.8 non-goggled version, M-mount, 1 very faint cleaning mark that is very hard to notice under normal light, can only be seen at a specific angle, includes front/back caps and silver Leica E39 UVa filter, $800

- Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM, see very light hints of dried up oil (?) on the blades, but I had zero hazing issues, other than that, the lens is in collector condition, no marks on the glass, no visible marks on the barrel, 50-75mm LTM-M adapter and front/back caps included, $500

- Sandisk Extreme Pro CF card, 16 Gb, 90MB/s, $150

- Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home, red outside, light blue inside, single buckle version, $70

- Leica E46 UV/IR filter, black, case and box included, like new, $70

- B+W UV/IR filter, 46mm, black, case included, like new, $50

- B+W UV/IR filter, 48mm, black, case included, like new, $50

- Leicatime stainless steel soft release, $20

- Thumbs-Up, CSEP-1, no lettering, brassing on tip of the thumb rest, box and tool included, $110

- 28-90mm LTM-M adapter, $20

Canada only for now and are priced in net to me in $ CAD.

I have a few other things, but can't remember off hand so I will post a few more when I get home.

I'm also looking for

- Leica M6 0.72x in Chrome (no bubbling)
- Leica M7 0.72x in Chrome (MP finder upgrade)
- Leica MP 0.72x in Chrome

If you have one of these, I am interested.

thanks.

Last edited:

SYGTAFOTO

35 summaron pics. Serial 1629310.

I forgot to include the original Leica chrome front cap in the pics. It is in mint condition.

It looks like I also forgot the chrome Leica UVa filter. :(.. anyway, it's included with the lens.

Last edited:

SYGTAFOTO

35 summicron ASPH pics. I can't see any flaws on the lens except for the hood which shows minor normal wear.

SYGTAFOTO

Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM with adapter. Pristine condition, no marks on glass and barrel. I thought the aperture blades had dried up oil, but it actually is wear pattern from normal use.

SYGTAFOTO

Adding CPS strap to the list. Used once or twice. $50 CAD. It has the red maple leaf instead of the red dot.

SYGTAFOTO

I've decided to lower the prices on my 35mm lenses.

35 summicron ASPH is now $2400 CAD.
35 summaron is now $750 CAD.

Lots of interest, but no deal so far and would like to move these faster.

thanks.

losta

Thanks but now that I live in a 3rd world country (USA) that would be even more for me.