The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fs: Mamiya M645 80/1.9 N

robmac

Hesitate selling this baby as it's long been a favorite of mine for it's combination of resolution and gorgeous tonality, but most of my work for foreseable future will require AF or at very least auto-aperture (I use on DSLRs w/adapter), so the lens is sitting mostly unused and I have no desire to start down the slippery slope of lens collecting ;> So....

For sale is a Mint- M645 80/1.9 N . Barrel emmaculate, glass clean, 1/2 doz dust spots (nothing that affects IQ of course), focus action smooth throughout and aperture slick and positive. In short, a very nice and clean copy of this hard to find, and very rapidly appreciating (KEH currently sells Exc copies of the older more readily available C variant for US$499) fast glass.

Price is Canadian $500 net to be. Will post WW via Canada Post service level of buyer's choice at actual cost. Payment by PP (adding 3%) or if in Canada, EMT (no premium).

Some deals here, but please check references on FM as Conner999.

Since just moved to Nikon, have some items will consider in trade:
-------------
SB-800 (ideally with 5th battery barnacle) or 900
SC-28 or 29
CV 90/3.5 Apo AiS
CV LH-75S lens hood (have a nice CV 180 APO I need a hood for)

Also have a Mint/- M645 80mm f4 Macro N listed for sale at C$185 that would bundle at combined savings price if buyer interested.

Emails please.

Last edited: