The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-Hasselblad 503cx Kit

kebebe

Hello:

I have Hasselblad 503cx Chrome with 80mm CF Lens, A12 back, Waist level Finder and after market hood for sale. The camera body, lens is MINT-. The only mark is from mounting lens to the body and very light. The lens is clean, clear and free of Haze or fungus. The lens barrel is clean too. The focus screen is not MINT since it has some minor scratches. I would recommend replacing it with Acute Matt screen or one of the Maxwell screen.
The A12 back is an older vintage but it is close to MINT as well.

I am selling the kit for $1100 plus paypal and shipping.

Thanks for your consideration!:salute:

Last edited:

LeicaFan

Nice camera. I've been wanting a Hasselblad for a while now, but I need to keep saving for more Leica gear!

kebebe

I know how it feel. I have too many stuff and 2 hasselblad hence selling one. What kind of Leica gear are you looking for may I ask?

mathomas

That's a great deal on a 503cx. I just bought a 500cm a couple months ago, or I'd be all over this.

kebebe

Thanks Mike. Hasselblads are not commanding the prices of Leicas but the bigger format can deliver a better image. I scanned the film for now and awaiting for a nice used digital back.

kebebe

M3s are nice. I am shooting film sometimes now along with Digital. 50 Lux Chrome V2 is really sharp. I don't have that lens yet. Someday I will get it.

LeicaFan

I used to shoot digital, but gave it up for film. I have an MP right now and really enjoying it. I see that you buy a lot of lenses (must be nice lol). Are you shooting with an M9?