The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon 5D Mark II, mint, LOW shutter count ...

tetrode

Trying to amass some $$ to help with the purchase of 1D Mark IV so my *very* lightly used 5D Mark II is on the block. Camera is mint cosmetically and functionally. No marks. I am the original owner and this is a Canon USA body purchased from an authorized dealer. Shutter count is an embarrassingly low 2539. I'm primarily a Nikon shooter and the 5D was only used for specific applications, hence the low shutter actuation count.

This is the camera:

The camera will come with box, IB, body cap, strap, battery, battery charger, Canon Solutions software disk, and Kirk Arca plate seen in the photos. $2100 shipped/insured if paying by money order, personal check, or Paypal "gift". Regular Paypal accepted but add 2.9%. CONUS only, please.

Dave F.