The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Summicron Rigid

Overall the lens is in excellent shape. Some usage marks on the barrel and very very (two verys!) faint cleaning marks on the front element and some internal dust, neither impact images. The previous owner disclosed a small ding on the filter thread and didn't know if one can be mounted. I did mount one but now cannot unscrew it. The filter looks like it may have taken on the shape of the lens or it may just be an optical illusion and I am certain it can be removed. I unscrewed the head and there looks to be some type of inscription in the inner part of the lens that doesn't see the light of day in use (see pic). It comes with both front and rear caps shown as well as a genuine Leica filter. Aperture clicks nicely and smoothly and focus is smooth. Asking $875 shipped and paypalled OBO. Here is a link to pics:

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k591/mountainrivera/Summicron Rigid/?albumview=slideshow

Pic @ f2 taken with an epson RD1