Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica M8, M5, Kameraleder Case, IXMOO, Combi Bag, MR-4 Meters!

Post Thanks / Like

Leica M8, M5, Kameraleder Case, IXMOO, Combi Bag, MR-4 Meters!

I just committed to buying an M9, so a few things need to goÖ
    Please check this Flickr stream for full-sized pictures...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8265570...7627226692209/

I only have a couple of transactions on this forum, but I have plenty of references if you need them and my feedback can be found on ebay under 'misterbob' or on RFF under 'bob338'

I am open to shipping to other countries if you are willing to pay for Express shipping with insurance.

Leica M8
    $2200 shipped and paypaled in the US.
    Serial number 3332625óend of the run!
    Iíve had this camera for about a year and a half. I got it from the original owner who just didnít like it. The camera has about 18k clicks on it. I sent it to Leica NJ when I got it to have it checked out while still under warranty and they sent it back with a clean bill of health.
    There are plenty of minor marks on the body but nothing major. I think everything shows up in the pictures. There is a small 3mm scratch on the preview screen. I took the product sticker off the bottom plate.
    I have the camera, strap, charger, battery, body cap, all boxes, manuals and discs that came with it. I will also include the original receipt from Adorama from May of 2009. I do not have that stupid orange sticker everyone seems to have saved from the body cap.
    Please consider this as a used camera, it is not a shelf queen.
    These seem to be going for $2200-2700 on the auction site, so letís call this one $2200 paypaled and shipped anywhere in the US.

all of the pictures in this stream were taken with this M8 and a 50 Pre-ASPH Lux.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8265570...7626650634680/

Kameraleder M3-M7 Full Case with Strap
    This is perhaps the nicest Leica case Iíve ever seen. MUCH nicer than any of the dozen Luigi cases Iíve owned.
    This case fits any M body up to the recent MP/M7 models. It has the medium snout that will accommodate a 35mm Summicron easily.
    I am very hesitantly selling this case, only because I rarely use it.
    They are $374 new with the strap.
    $325 shipped and paypaled in the US.

Leica MR-4 meters
    I have 2 of these, one black and one chrome. The chrome one *seems* to respond to light but I havenít tested it. $50
    The black one looks excellent and also appears to work. It comes with the box and I would rate it excellent. $150

5 IXMOO cassettes
    I have had these for a while and havenít used them in ages. There are 5 cassettes in this lot and one extra body shell that is missing the spindle, consider it a freebie.
    $150 shipped and paypaled in the US.

Leica M5 Chrome 2 Lug
    The preview lever on this body is loose. It still works, but the framelines hang up and the lever has about 1/4" of play in it.
    This is a nice, early 2 lug M5 in chrome. The serial is 129290.
    The camera has been in use recently and my client is the original owner.
    The meter works fine and it has a recent Varta V625U cell in it that says Made in Germany on it.
    I have the camera and the strap in the pictures. The body cap does not come with it, itís mine and I only had it on the body to bring it to work.
    Please check the pictures to see the condition of the camera. There is a small piece of vulcanite missing and several small dings on the top plate.
    $700 AS-IS shipped and paypaled in the US.
    M5 pictures here...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8265570...7626884932935/

Leica 14845 Leather Combi Bag
    This is a perfect bag for one body with a lens attached and one extra lens. The pocket on the front holds film or cards.
    When I got this thing I swore it was the perfect bag but now that I have to carry stuff for my kids around(sandwiches, snacks, etc.) I prefer the Billingham L2.
    This bag has been used by me for about a year but it looks very nice. I would rate it good-excellent.
    $115 shipped and paypaled in the US, or trade for another Billingham or Fogg bag.
    Last edited by bob338; 4th August 2011 at 10:52.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M8, M5, Kameraleder Case, IXMOO, Combi Bag, MR-4 Meters!

P1000525 by bob338, on Flickr

P1000522 by bob338, on Flickr

P1000512 by bob338, on Flickr

P1000515 by bob338, on Flickr

P1000189 by bob338, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M8, M5, Kameraleder Case, IXMOO, Combi Bag, MR-4 Meters!

Prices lowered before heading over the auction site...