The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD 35 CV f/1.2 Nokton, Zeiss 50 Planar, A&A bag

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
FS Black 35 f/1.2 Nokton- I am not the original owner. I purchased this lens here. (There is a Nokton thread active in the Leica forum right now.)
There are scratches on the distance ring (see photo) and some brassing on the distance ring and lens cap. It comes in the box with caps and hood. The glass is clean and the operation is smooth. This is a lot of lens for the money.
$999

Zeiss 50 f/2 Planar- I also purchased this lens on this forum. If you grab the end of the lens, there is a tiny bit of play that I did not know about when I purchased. I want to give full disclosure and have priced the lens with this in mind. The body and glass are in very nice condition. It comes in the box. It is a pleasure to use and is right up there with the Leica 50 cron in the IQ department. $599

Zeiss 50 Planar hood- Good condition, no box. I will not sell this hood until the lens is sold so that lens purchaser has first right of refusal. $49

Artisian and Artist 7200 Used, but not abused. $110

Please add $15 shipping. I am accepting personal checks and money orders. I can not accept Paypal at this time. I'll ship when the funds clear.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: FS 35 CV f/1.2 Nokton, Zeiss 50 Planar, A&A bag

Bag and Planar are sold.
Nokton still available for $950.