The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD- Leica D-Lux 5 & Grip

ashwinrao1

Hi guys,
I just took receipt of a Ricoh GXR, and this little wonder must go. Too many cameras means too little use for certain cameras, such as this little beauty. Up for sale is my Leica D-Lux 5 with optional grip and very low mileage (probably less than 500 actuations). New, this combo would retail for $879 plus tax.

I am selling my mint D-Lux 5 camera/grip combo, with original D-Lux 5 packaging/box, and all original accessories (charger, cords, cables, cap, cap connector, box, pacckaging) and the optional grip. Everything's like new, and I save all packaging. The camera was purchased in the late fall of 2010 from Glazers Camera in Seattle and has never left my home down. It's been very gently used, and protected in an Optech's case throughout it's time with me.

The total price of camera/grip is $650 shipped

I will ship by UPS, with CONUS sale only. I only take personal and cashier's checks for payment. Once the check is received, I'll ship it off.

PM me with your interest. I will not unbundle the camera unless the grip sells first...

Here are some mediocre pics of my camera....the camera has some dust on in that showed up in flash, but it's truly as mint as a used camera could be.

Best,
Ashwin

Last edited by a moderator:

kebebe

Re: FS- Leica D-Lux 5 & Grip

Hi Ashwin:
Nice camera Would you consider selling the grip separate?

Thks

ashwinrao1

Hi Everett,
No, wanna sell it all off, or keep it all, if it doesn't sell...

Best,
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

Sunday Bump!

$550 plus shipping with the U.S.

Priced to try to sell this guy....Can't go lower than this....

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

By the way, if any of you guys out there have a Zeiss 50 mm C-Sonnar in ZM mount that you want to trade, I'd love to work out a trade....I'd definitely be willing to include the D-Lux 5, grip, etc..and $400 USD for a C-sonnar 50...PM me if you have one and wanna trade...

ashwinrao1

Well, that'd be nice....I have never tried the Sonnar, and wish to give it a try on the coming GXR as a compact 75 mm equivalent portrait lens... The focusing mechanism on the GXR would eliminate some of the focus shift that the sonnar is notorious for.....that's the idea, at least, but not sure if I can really swing it at the moment unless this camera goes..... I am very happy with my other 50's (rigid cron, lux asph, and Noct f/0.95)...

Plus, you do some nice work with that lens, Kay.

Speaking of which, sale is pending to a local buyer via SomeList with a guy's name on it....Markslist, Bobslist...Gregslist....ummmmm...it should be gone by Wednesday, or I'll bump it back up then....