The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alternative Lenses - Zeiss/Contax, Olympus .

GDI

I sold my 5D a few years ago and these are unused right now. So I am going to sell them, all have great glass and look great! PayPal for payment and buyer pays shipping/insurance.

If my prices are off - please feel free to make an offer!!

1 - Olympus OM mount 21mm F3.5 Set -
- Excellent+ lens with case and original box,
- Original rare Olympus rubber hood with box,
- Olympus front cap,
- Cameraquest OM to EOS adapter.

I tried a number of these Olympus 21s and this was simply the best I ever tried - beautiful and suberb images! A beautiful and small lens.

$500 (the Adapter cost $175 alone!) If you don't want it make an offer with out it.

2 - Contax Zeiss 50mm F1.7 Planar Set -
- Excellent+ Lens
- Rare and expensive Contax Metal Hood 4 with Metal Cap
- 55-86 Step up ring for hood
- DSLRExchange Contx to EOS adapter

$375

3 - Contax Zeiss Distagon 28mm F2.8 excellent condition with a little wear on the rear mount, but nothing that effects function or appearance when mounted.

$350

PICTURES of the lenses -

Olympus:

example of a sister lens on the 5D - nice and compact!

Contax Planar:

Contax Distagon:

Again, please feel free to make an offer!

GDI

Monza - I forgot how to tell - color of the the F16 mark is Green, does that tell you anything?

Guy, thanks!

GDI

Dropping prices -

Planar Kit - $350
Distagon - $325 and I'll throw in a Contax-EOS adapter...

GDI

Distagon price drop to $300!

This is a great deal! And remember, I am throwing in an adapter. I have a few I can offer - I think one is a Fotodiox, One is DSLRExchange with a set screw, not sure about the other. take your pick.