The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus XA4 and Billingham 445 - Black

GDI

1 - I have a very nice Olympus XA4 Macro with box and original handstrap/close distance measuring cord. It has the original box. This a very rare camera - only made 1 year and it has become a cult classic. Performance is great.

It is in great condition with some very small pinpoint spots where the paint is missing on the back, and the battery check buzzer is very low volume you have to hold it to your ear to really hear it.

I am asking $200 for it, Paypal and buyer pays shipping

2 - I also have a Billingham for sale -

Save a ton on my Billingham 445 - it is the black version. It is just about like new - a couple of slight marks on the bottom leather corners. I am a Billingham addict - I just never use this one. This will hold a fair amount of DSLR gear or Medium Format, elegantly.

It sells new for $449, I'll sell this for $250 or best offer. If I need to I'll take pics. If you haven't used a Billingham before, you need to. they are beautiful. Paypal and buyer pays shipping/insurance.

XA4 pictures: