The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 90mm Elmarit (Latest Version)

turtle

I might: 90 Elmarit-M 2.8. Its not 6 bit coded but it is beyond mint with only the following imperfections:

Two approx 1/2mm long miniscule bright spots on the very corner of focus ring knurling. You'll need to look long and hard (seriously) to find them.

One tiny speck inside the lens. Very, very small, hard to find and irrelevant. I mention this because some people get excited about this sort of thing, but the lens has NO dust, marks, rubs or imperfections of any kind. This miniscule speck was prob there since it was made.

Its a late model and looks like a new lens. I have caps and the leather pouch.

Interested? I will be up front and say I am not letting this go for a steal, but if you want to offer a fair price for one of the best specimens you are likely to find, then we can go from there.

PS its in the UK.