The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3x Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IanJ

Hello, I recently picked up a new Hasselblad H4D-50 so am selling my old high spec friend the Nikon D3x. I will be willing to part with it for $4900 USD excluding shipping. We would proceed with PayPal. This camera is in VERY good condition, has about 4500 actuations on it, and will certainly get the job done. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
I

IanJ

SORRY FOLKS! Uploaded the wrong set of images. I even labeled the pics so there wouldnt be any confusion when uploading. Guess Ive been on autopilot today. Uploading the correct photos ATM.:eek:

I

IanJ

Here are the photos. The current bid is up to $5400 including shipping. Ill keep this open for a few hours so let me know quickly before its gone. Thanks!

Terry

Moderator warning.

We do not have auctions on the site. So, there is no bidding. You posted a price and you do the deal.

Whoever is looking to buy this please contact the moderators or report the posts if there is a problem in negotiating this sale.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
IanJ
Might want to actually do a new ad here so as not to confuse any buyers. Let us know and we can delete this one when your done . Thanks Guy

Since you are new here also you may want to provide some references on your selling history like a e-bay name or something. Thanks for the reports folks , it does work.

I

IanJ

IanJ
Might want to actually do a new ad here so as not to confuse any buyers. Let us know and we can delete this one when your done . Thanks Guy

Since you are new here also you may want to provide some references on your selling history like a e-bay name or something. Thanks for the reports folks , it does work.
Hey. Trying to post new ad as to eliminate the confusion and errors in posting. Hope you can help me out since apparently I can no longer edit my former post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.