The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Chrome 35mm Summicron ASPH

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa124m

Minty condition with Box and papers and Caps. Front cap not pictured but is included. BW UV filter included. $3000 SHipped. Paypal can be split 50/50.

fishandfowl

Re: Chrome 35mm Summicron ASPH

I'm interested, but concerned that it is not 6 bit coded so it has to be several years old, which makes me wonder about condition, especially oil on the aperture blades, cleaning marks on front or back elements and, of course, it will take about $200 to get it 6-bit coded, including fast shipping. But, as I said, I am interested at a lower price. I would pay with paypal and pay shipping to my confirmed paypal address using my fedex account. All of this PROVIDED that the lens can be focused down to .7 M. Not interested in the older version that only focuses to 1 meter. Also which lens hoods, caps come with it?

fishandfowl

Just looked carefully at your photos and it does focus to .7 M, which is good.

What about my other questions, particularly regarding oil on blades and an marks on front or back elements, and give me a bottom-line price?

Regards,

Ed

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Any Offers?

This is considered bumping which is not allowed in a 24 hour span. Please adhere to the rules. Lowering the price is fine and considered part of the sale conversation. But the any offers is bumping.

Please read the B&S rules as they have been modified lately. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.