The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D Shaved Mirror Mod

wiregen

Up for sale is my Canon 5D. What makes this unique is I have shaven the mirror 2.3mm to cover some exotic glass without hitting the mirror. (Canon FD, Minolta Rokkors, Super Takumars, Some Contaxs, etc.)

No mirror issues at all. No dust in the sensor. Some tiny spec of dust in the viewfinder, but nothing major. AF works 100% with the mirror shaven.

Comes with 2 Batteries, Charger, Original Box & Manual. GGS Glass LCD Protector is on the LCD screen.

This will also include the EE-S Screen (to help manual focus) & also the original default one.

$1050 shipped & paypaled

Image shown as reference. Lens isn't included. I'm going to put for sale some of my converted FD to EF Glass soon.

Last edited: